wintering your swimming pool
Maintaining your pool in Winter will save you time and money in Summer.
Some pool owners neglect their pool over Winter. At the beginning of Spring they are faced with extra
costs and unnecessary time and money to make their pool suitable for swimming.
- Have your pool water professionally analysed to achieve correct water balance.
- Shock dose your pool with 500 gms Aqua Boost per 25,000 litres.
- Repeat dose every month.
- Add Filtrite Algygoneat 1 litre per 50,000 litres every 3 months.
- Add Filtrite Phosphate Eliminator at the required dosage rate.
- Maintain sanitiser level between 1-2 ppm over winter if not using the pool.
- Run filter 2 hours per day.
- A pool cover or solar blanket will assist in preventing dirt and leaves from entering your pool